Where is the justice for the innocent, the poor, the weak?
What kind of a country is this…it’s just terrible?
- This war has gone on for decades
- In the past 20 months, the occupying power has overlooked the killing of 12 journalists + dozens more kidnapped / forced to flee the country
- Check points are on the increase, harming the normal lives of the citizens
- 282,000 opponents are held in prisons, of dubious conditions.
- Mass graves are rumoured to hold as many as 40,000 people killed in the last year.
And with all of this, the International Monetary Foundation (IMF) has agreed to give a $2.6b loan to help the OCCUPYING power.
BTW, SRI LANKA heads a special committee looking into Israel’s abuse of human rights etc etc http://unispal.
Perhaps “Justice” Richard Goldstone can be appointed to a special commission investigating Israel’s abuses in Sri Lanka? Oh wait, he’ll only be able to investigate allegations, won’t he. Well, best wishes for a continued comfortable nap for the judge.
For those of you who aren’t aware, Judge Goldstone was caught napping during the presentation of videos showing rocket attacks on Sderot. Perhaps that’s why his report is such an unbalanced one…he was tired and slept through the facts.
Leave a comment