I’m so honored, really, to know that the Syrian Air Defense and now the Turkish Army is reading my blog. So, here’s a few things I wanted to tell you:
Dear Syrian Air Defense
- Please stop killing the Syrian people – they have a right to life.
- Next time you want to shoot down a plane – seriously, if you identified it, it really probably isn’t ours. I don’t mean that in any arrogant way. It’s just plain fact. Israel will always be able to fly you into the ground because we have no other option. Your soldiers will never be as motivated as ours because we motivate ours with love and life; you motivate yours with fear and death.
- You might want to watch out for Hezbollah and Iran…they aren’t your friends.
- I don’t know how many babies are born each day in Syria, but in general, murdering about 100 of your own people a day begins to become less than cost-effective. Have you considered actually just letting them live?
Dear Turkish army
- If you are getting names of Israeli soldiers off Facebook – you might want to at least check what units they are in. Here’s a clue – no one in Artillery, Ground Forces, and Tanks were on the Mavi Marmara. And honestly, if you are looking for the ones responsible for the violence – just look in your own backyard…because that’s where they came from.
- If you are expecting Israel to apologize for the Mavi Marmara, you might want to think again. It just is not going to happen and the sooner you accept that, the sooner, well, the sooner people may take you seriously.